Instagram is one of the most popular social networking sites on the internet. We all love Instagram so much, at least I do. But sometimes our friends post some stuff which we really wish they hadn’t. Some people will be annoying and some may even creep you out! Well, I am here to help you unclog someone or just block them if that’s what you want to do. In this article, I will tell you how you can block and unblock someone on Instagram.
How To Block Someone On Instagram
1) Go to your profile page on Instagram and tap the “Edit Profile” button, it’s a small icon on the top right corner (iPhone) near the cogwheel symbol.(Android users must go to settings first up.)
2) Scroll down until you see the “Block Users” option, tap it.
3) Type the username of the person you want to block and tap the “Block” button.
4) Congrats! You have blocked that user or person successfully without them knowing. 🙂 You don’t need to follow that account anymore (I hope you were not following a spambot). Now, let’s take a look at how to unblock someone on Instagram.
How To Unblock Someone On Instagram –
1) Open your profile page on Instagram and tap the “Edit Profile” button, it’s a small icon on the top right corner (iPhone) near the cogwheel symbol. (Android users must go to settings first up.
2) Scroll down until you see the “Blocked Users” option, tap it.
3) There will be a list of users you have blocked in past. Just tap the username you want to unblock and confirm with Instagram by tapping UNBLOCK button provided at the bottom bar.
4) Congrats! You have unblocked that user on Instagram successfully. 🙂
That’s all! Blocking and Unblocking is very easy on Instagram yet some people find it difficult to use that part of Instagram especially new users. Here we go, hope this article helped you a bit to learn something new and also increase your knowledge about Instagram. If you like our blog don’t forget to share with others and subscribe for the latest posts. Cheers!